top of page
”'There is nothing strange in the circle being the origin of any and every marvel.’”
The theme of this series was painting gold and the circle as eternal archetypes of self, intimacy and time.
• Gold symbolises naturality and self-knowledge in this painting and the series.
• Circle symbolises self, intimacy and time.
• Gold can be found in its perfection created by nature and can be shaped into any form by imagination, creativity, and effort.
• It has a metallic yellow colour and a resilient nature.
• This series was inspired by Agnes Martin’s Friendship painting.
bottom of page